Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Doesn't he just make you laugh!!

It has been quite awhile since I really posted any of my "thoughts" on my blog and frankly I'm probably not going to be posting too many things as far as my "convictions" or "thoughts". I realized that I really like to express ALL my feelings and personally they probably belong in my journal, not my blog. I created my blog so that distant family and friends could enjoy our growing family and I also used it to share Eva's diagnosis. I will continue to share stuff about Eva and now Evandro, but mostly out of sheer bragging!!!
My children make me so happy, (my husband makes me happy too but I hardly see him...LOL!!) I want you to look for some uplifting content and want to see what the Peña's are up to and come to our blog.
I had to post this video, our very good friend came over today with her beautiful little girl, who was sleeping when we took this video, Cassie, my friend, made Vandro CRACK UP, I was cry laughing!!

No comments: